Thursday, September 5, 2013

So this day in photo, we were taking random pictures so we could do our multiplicity project. I told Bianca to go stand/sit on the blocks, and just be random. So, she went over and made some faces, stood there acting weird. I took about 10 shots of her and got 3 good pictures to finish up my project. I took this picture next to the gym at O.G.H.S. When I was done shooting, we head back to class, and I went into photo shop to edit it. I cut out Bianca in two pictures so I could it get in to the last picture. I had some trouble adjusting Bianca to the picture Because when I set to To finish off the photo. I flatten the image out and changed the darkness of the picture.


3 comments:

  1. in my opinion you should have explained yourself better and or summarize the steps to get this kind of photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on having a clear back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picture. There are some mergers though, so watch out next time!

    ReplyDelete